21+ Adult Venue
(No Minors Permitted)
Due to our focus on adult beverages and the ability to freely sample these beverages, a food menu geared towards an adult palette with beer and other alcohol regularly used and still present in a large number of food items, and to foster a relaxing adult atmosphere, The Broken Axe Brew House does not permit minors of any age in the establishment. Thank you for your understanding of this policy
The Axe is open for take-out and dine-in service, reservation strongly encouraged.
P1lease call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we have limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people per table without exception.
In Accordance with the most recent restrictions customers are required to order prepared food to receive drink service .
We ask dine-In reservations to limit their stay to an hour and a half window to allow us to efficiently serve as many guest as possible.
YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Some additional notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- groups are not permitted to wait inside for tables. we ask that customers refrain from congregate at the entrance waiting for tables.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building. Masks may be removed once seated. (This is required to retain our health and Liquor licenses.)
- We have been directed to ask you to remain at your table unless you are using the restroom and refrain from visiting with other tables.
- Bar seating and all standing service is currently restricted.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.
A few notes on what we have done to keep our customers and staff safe,
- We have added a new sanitizing glass washer behind the bar to maintain the highest level of sanitation.
- All silverware will be rolled and individually wrapped to ensure cleanliness.
- Our tables are MORE than six feet apart to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines.
- All staff members’ temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at work and documented.
- An existing fresh air system originally installed when smoking was permitted in bars has been serviced and retrofitted with a new air dehumidification and UV filtration system.
- Hand sanitizer have been placed by the bar corner and outside the restrooms.
- staff have been supplied with tight fitted face masks with our awesome logo on them.