No Minors Permitted
Due to our focus on adult beverages, a food menu geared towards an adult palette with beer used in a large number of food items and to foster a relaxing adult atmosphere, Broken Axe Brew House does not permit minors in the establishment. Thank you for your understanding of this policy
The Axe is open for take-out and dine-in service, reservation strongly encouraged.
Reservations are strongly encouraged, please call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we have limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people per table without exception.
In Accordance with the most recent restrictions customers are required to order prepared food to receive drink service and we are required to end service once customers have finished eating.
YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Some additional notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- Reservations are required strongly encouraged and groups are not permitted to wait inside for tables. we ask that customers refrain from congregate at the entrance waiting for tables.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building. Masks may be removed once seated. (This is required to retain our health and Liquor licenses.)
- We have been directed to ask you to remain at your table unless you are using the restroom and avoid visit with other tables.
- Bar seating and all standing service is currently restricted.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.
A few notes on what we have done to keep our customers and staff safe,
- We have added a new sanitizing glass washer behind the bar to maintain the highest level of sanitation.
- All silverware will be rolled and individually wrapped to ensure cleanliness.
- Our tables are MORE than six feet apart to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines.
- All staff members’ temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at work and documented.
- An existing fresh air system originally installed when smoking was permitted in bars has been serviced and made available to increase fresh air flow and is being retrofitted with a new air dehumidification and filtration system.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed by the bar corner and outside the restrooms.
- staff have been supplied with tight fitted face masks with our awesome logo on them.