Friday -Saturday 12(Noon) -10pm
Dine-in Available By Reservation Only
Take-Out food and Growlers still available
Please call ahead for food orders and reservations
No Minors Permitted
Due to our focus on adult beverages, a food menu geared towards an adult palette and to foster a relaxing adult atmosphere, Broken Axe Brew House does not permit minors in the establishment. Thank you for your understanding of this policy
Information about current procedures and restrictions (Updated 6/5/20)
The Axe will be open for dine-in service by reservation only, starting this Friday!!!
We have missed you so much, thank you for all your overwhelming support.
Table service will begin at 12:00 PM(Noon) on Friday and Saturday and last until 10:00 PM. Reservations will be required, please call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we will be limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people without exception. We are asking tables to respect our new reservation policy. To accommodate as many of our loyal customers as possible we ask guests to limit their visit to 1.5 hours.
YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Some notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- Reservations are required to dine in. Groups are not permitted to wait inside for tables and we will not be allowing anyone to congregate at the entrance waiting for tables.
- All guests will be asked to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building. Masks may be removed once seated. (This is required to remain in good standing with health and Liquor licenses.)
- We have been directed to ask you to remain at your table unless you are using the restroom and not visit with other tables.
- To allow for more efficient table distancing we will not have bar seating and all standing service is currently restricted.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.