Current Food Features
Entrée Feature: Pesto Chicken Pasta
Rotini pasta, pesto, grilled chicken breast, grilled red bell peppers, zucchini, spinach, and feta. Served with garlic bread and salad -16-
May Entrée Feature: Cheesesteak Mac N Cheese
Chip steak, grilled bell peppers, and caramelized onions tossed in beer cheese mac n cheese, served with a salad -16-
Appetizer Feature: Hot Corn Dip
A creamy cheesy dip filled with sweet corn, red bell peppers, bacon, and jalapenos, served with corn tortilla chips -9-
Salad Feature: Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Grilled lemon pepper marinated chicken breast, spring mix, strawberries, feta, walnuts, cucumbers, and carrots -12-
Dessert Feature: Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
Served with coconut cream sauce, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream -8-
Soups: 1:White Bean Chicken Chili, 2:(Featured Soup): Stuffed Pepper
Hummus Flavor: Chipotle Black Bean
(Update effective 4/15/21)
The Axe is open for Dine-in and Take-out, reservation strongly encouraged.
Please call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we have limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people per table unless previous arrangements have been made.
We ask dine-In reservations to notify us if they plan to stay longer than an hour and a half to allow us to plan our reservations and efficiently serve as many guest as possible.
Limited bar seating is available, parties at the bar are separated by on bar plexiglass barriers. (no reservations for bar seats at this time).
In accordance with the 'Guidance for Businesses in the Restaurant Industry' we have increased the height of the back of our booths to allow for more seating with the use of this physical barrier.YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Please call (570-858-1933) or use our online-ordering page for Take-out food orders.
Some additional notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.
A few notes on what we have done to keep our customers and staff safe,
- We have added a new sanitizing glass washer behind the bar to maintain the highest level of sanitation.
- All silverware will be rolled and individually wrapped to ensure cleanliness.
- Our tables are six feet apart to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines when possible.
- We have increased the height of the back of our booths to allow for more seating with the use of this physical barrier.
- Parties at the bar are separated by on bar plexiglass barriers.
- All staff members’ temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at work and documented.
- An existing fresh air system originally installed when smoking was permitted in bars has been serviced and retrofitted with a new air dehumidification and UV filtration system.
- Hand sanitizer have been placed by the bar corner and outside the restrooms.
- Staff have been supplied with tight fitted face masks with our awesome logo on them.