Lenten Entrée Feature: Fish and Chips
Beer battered fried haddock filet, fresh cut fries, and beer cheese mac n cheese, served with a side of tartar sauce -16-
Entrée Feature: Sausage and Pepper Pasta
Grilled hot sausage, peppers, onions, and cavatappi pasta tossed in house marinara, topped with parmesan, served with garlic bread and salad -16-
Sandwich Feature: Chicken Taco Sandwich
Taco seasoned grilled chicken breast, romaine, tomato, and melted cheddar, topped with tortilla chips and chipotle lime sour cream, served on a toasted bun with your choice of side -12-
Dessert Feature: Strawberry White Chocolate Almond Bread Pudding
Served with amaretto cream sauce, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream -8-
Soups: 1:White Bean Chicken Chili, 2:(Featured Soup): Coconut Curry Chicken Noodle
Hummus Flavor: Tapenade (Black Olives, Roasted Red Pepper, Lemon, Parsley)
(Update effective 1/4/21)
The Axe is open for Dine-in and Take-out, reservation strongly encouraged.
Please call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we have limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people per table without exception.
In Accordance with the most recent restrictions customers are required to order prepared food to receive drink service .
We ask dine-In reservations to limit their stay to an hour and a half window to allow us to efficiently serve as many guest as possible.
YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Please call (570-858-1933) or use our online-ordering page for Take-out food orders.
Some additional notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.
A few notes on what we have done to keep our customers and staff safe,
- We have added a new sanitizing glass washer behind the bar to maintain the highest level of sanitation.
- All silverware will be rolled and individually wrapped to ensure cleanliness.
- Our tables are MORE than six feet apart to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines.
- All staff members’ temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at work and documented.
- An existing fresh air system originally installed when smoking was permitted in bars has been serviced and retrofitted with a new air dehumidification and UV filtration system.
- Hand sanitizer have been placed by the bar corner and outside the restrooms.
- staff have been supplied with tight fitted face masks with our awesome logo on them.