Entree Feature: Meatloaf Dinner
Homemade meatloaf served with mashed potatoes, gravy, and peas and carrots. -16-
January Entrée Feature: Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken thighs tossed in a creamy spiced curry sauce over rice, topped with cilantro. Served with warm pita -14-
Sandwich Feature: Pastrami on Rye
Grilled pastrami with melted swiss, caramelized onions, and spicy mustard on toasted rye bread. Served with your choice of side. -12-
Dessert Feature: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
Served with chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream. -8-
Soups: 1:White Bean Chicken Chili, 2:(Featured Soup): Tomato Bisque
Hummus Flavor: Tomato Basil
(Update effective 1/4/21)
The Axe is open for Dine-in and Take-out, reservation strongly encouraged.
Please call ahead (570-858-1933). Due to current guidelines we have limiting seating to ensure required table distances and ensure time for proper table sanitation between guests. Parties are limited to 6 people per table without exception.
In Accordance with the most recent restrictions customers are required to order prepared food to receive drink service .
We ask dine-In reservations to limit their stay to an hour and a half window to allow us to efficiently serve as many guest as possible.
YES, you can still call for takeout orders and growler fills are available.
Please call (570-858-1933) or use our online-ordering page for Take-out food orders.
Some additional notes on current guidelines and procedures:
- All guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the building.
- We have instituted comprehensive training and procedures to ensure all table areas are thoroughly sanitized between each seating and common touch areas are sanitized on a constant basis.
A few notes on what we have done to keep our customers and staff safe,
- We have added a new sanitizing glass washer behind the bar to maintain the highest level of sanitation.
- All silverware will be rolled and individually wrapped to ensure cleanliness.
- Our tables are MORE than six feet apart to ensure all proper social distancing guidelines.
- All staff members’ temperatures will be taken upon their arrival at work and documented.
- An existing fresh air system originally installed when smoking was permitted in bars has been serviced and retrofitted with a new air dehumidification and UV filtration system.
- Hand sanitizer have been placed by the bar corner and outside the restrooms.
- staff have been supplied with tight fitted face masks with our awesome logo on them.